Omg I cannot believe that only four days ago I did not know about this manga. It is cute, funny, and touching.
Hana to Akuma means Flower and Demon and it is a shojo manga about a demon Called Vivi(Bibi) who goes to live in the human world. He finds an abandoned Human baby and takes her home he and his butler Toni name her Hana after the word for flower in Japanese. They raise her and a short fourteen years pass every day Hana gives Vivi a flower, which if demons touch they wither. Different demons show up to bring Vivi back to the demon world, including Felten an old "friend" of Vivi's. During this time Hana realizes she has other feelings towards Vivi other than her love for him as a father or brother.
Next part is SPOILERS!!!!
Towards the end of the storyline Vivi goes back to the demon world for 3 years and Hana lives with a friend without Vivi. When Vivi Finally comes back because he realizes he misses Hana a lot they have a happy reunion. A year later they get married. the manga ends three years after Hana has died of old age.(Oh Demons have longer lives than Humans so vivi is still alive.)You get to see Hana and Vivi's kids which are half demon and half human so they live longer, but one thing they have in common with Hana is that they can touch flowers.
I cried a bit at the end cause they all go to Hana's grave and leave flowers and Vivi's all like "I am the happiest man on earth"
I think I'm gonna cry again.
Anyhow If you like cute manga and shojo manga I recommend this!
*sniffs* ok Bye!
loved it thanks for putting it up or i would've not found it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it this is one of my personal favorites! did you finish it?
Delete