Friday, July 27, 2012

katekyo hitman reborn challenge Day one: Favorite male character

My favorite male character is definitely Gokudera Hayato. He was my favorite ever since the first episode he shows up (episode 2 i think). He's funny and epic at the same time, I especially liked his battle against Bel, even though he lost. I also love Uri his box weapon cat.

It's also pretty comical that although he's a bit of a deliquent Gokudera is super smart and has perfect grades. He's also a sci fi geek although only Tsuna and his friends know that. One of my favorite things about gokudera apartfrom his hair (just kidding), is how he's always doing his best to be the best right hand man. I think that if I were Tsuna I would say Gokudera is the best friend a teenage mafia boss could have. And now for some random Gokudera pictures!!!
He's so adorable in this picture!!! Sorry im fangirling, lol.


 

 ok that's enough. Yay for Goku!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment