Monday, March 19, 2012
Ouran High school Host club
So guess what? I finished the manga of Ouran High school host club!It was so epic I'm still thinking about it 4 days later! Though Kyoya's part in the ending was pretty lame I mean at the ball Honey asks him if he's ok with Tamaki and Haruhi being together and He's all like "What that Raccoon girl? Well it doesn't matter I've found something much more precious"That part he's talking about the friendship he has with the host club (Mainly tamaki). Then later They move in to the same apartment that Haruhi moved into with Tamaki. I mean Im ok with that it was pretty humorous Im mostly sad about the first part. Any how if you haven't read or watched Ouran High school host club do it now cuz it's AWESOME!Sorry everybody who doesnt watch or read it for making you read this rant lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment